Car Seat Regulations
- Any child under 40 inches tall must be in a child and/or infant seat.
- HB 315 will require booster seats to be used in motor vehicles by children who are less than eight years old and are between 40 and 57 inches in height.
Has Your Child's Car Seat Been Recalled?
If you would like to check on your child's car seat, follow these steps:
- Locate the manufacturer's name, date and model number on your car seat
- Go to www.carseat.org
- Click on the 'Recalls' link
- Click 'View' to see the recalled car seat list